Tuesday, January 12, 2010

As I work so diligently on this site, I reflect back on what all God has worked on in my own life. I go here and there to different websites, other's blog sites, picking backgrounds and extras to adorn our site (with my friend on the phone at the same time). I spend hours on this simple site and for what? Who will see it? Who will read it? Will they even notice the extras or care what the background looks like? God works on us daily. He molds us, teaches us, disciplines us, and picks different backgrounds to place us in the middle of, and how do we look there? What do people say when they read our "words"? Do they even notice the background we are in? Or do they see the very middle where the beauty of the whole page is truly written? Our site doesn't have to be the best; yet, we spend time on it just as God has spent time on us. We've prepared it for others to look at in hopes of someone's life being changed by it, just as God prepares us to go out into the world and preach His word in hopes of changing just one life....if just ONE life can be changed by what we do here. Women, I love the Lord with all of my heart, mind, body, and soul. Could I do more? Absolutely, I'm not perfect. But, I am forgiven and I am continuing to be molded and worked on. God will make you beautiful in HIS eyes to show to the world, even if the background around you doesn't always seem to be the "right" one. Let God change you, mold you, move you from one place to another, and see where you end up and what you end up looking like. You may be suprised. God bless you today.
Jennifer