Thursday, November 10, 2011

Door to Door


They always come the unexpected.................and it's me who screams...........who am I the woman with the unclean lips......who lives my life like I am the centered.
Letting my emotions guide me............. like I can handle it ...........after all I am the one anchored in God's word.

Isaiah 6:5-6


5Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the LORD Almighty.”
6 Then one of the seraphim flew to me with a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with tongs from the altar.

It looked like a comedy show somehow as I stumbled and mumbled to answer their questions about the Trinity............ They twisted and turned even my thoughts and I felt myself hot under breath wanting to run as fast as I could to the Saviour's arms. As their words fell my throat lumped...........and I said "JESUS," where are you? They explained that the "Trinity," was built by pagan's back in the day............ Are you kidding me? I gasped as I tried to hang on..........I felt my world spin..........and then it was me who was the confused!

24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
Matthew 24:24

They handed me a little book and told me that "Jesus," sent them my way to help me understand the bible.......................... the bible is so confusing and difficult............."let us help you!"

I murmured it softly........."I don't think I need help understanding the Bible...........I have the Holy Spirit living in me.

1 John 2:27

27 As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit—just as it has taught you, remain in him.


Something in me deep realized how fragile we really are and I simply cracked wide open as the water started to fall. I felt shredded........with bits of fragments of me sweeping away.
"What if I am wrong and they are right?"  I am not as closely identified with Christ as I thought.


After they leave it is me who falls right down on my knees and pleads for the Lord to show me truth...........it is then with the WORD Himself that I truly start to see. The scales begin to fall and they continue to fall for weeks. I break out of darkness...........the truth is revealed by the light. They had one thing right; they were sent by Jesus himself but for a different reason:  For the collapse of my independence.......to the SURRENDERING of my life to the SUPREMACY of the LORD JESUS.

     God can only bring us to the point but........ he can't push us through it.
He is breaking my outer layer of my individual INDEPENDENCE!  He is asking...........you and I............Do we want it
The dying to self .........to our false sense of self........... so that we may become one with HimOneness with the Father! I must stop relying on me, me, me........and not following the ideas of man...........but the utmost loyalty to Him.  If we get to this point there will be no confusion.

Proverbs 3:5;
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding


Colossians 2:8;
See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy, which depends on human tradition and the basic principles of this world rather than on Christ.


     He who died for me is breaking my independence..........Everything else is just me being a "want a be"= "Religious Fraud."  I must be broken from myself......and when that happens supernatural power will come my way and the witness of the SPIRIT OF GOD will be UNMISTAKABLE.  I will be truly CRUCIFIED with CHRIST!

He is gathering brokens fragments of me..........and of you.......placing them back together like a beautiful piece of Mosaic art- a patchwork of people, places, times, and cultures- that depicts ONE person;  JESUS CHRIST! A flash of recognition has transformed my life as the world whirls and we spin too............how important it is to see............that the body of Christ is much bigger than the small pieces we experience in our everyday lives.

Galatians 2:20

20 I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.


The salvation that comes from God is not based on human logic........but on the sacrificial death of Jesus Christ.


all of grace,
Robbie