Friday, May 6, 2011

Heavy on my heart..........

Pressed heavy on my heart this week...............everyone in Alabama...the place I am from..........the memories of my childhood.............oh how my heart aches..........as the world keeps spinning and the people keep aching...
     Me with my me-ism stopping long enough this week to complain about the laundry that is never done.........when there are the ones that have no laundry to pile..........their everything is gone...........me the one who craves the easy with the tight clenched hands..........at the mess in my house when there are those that have no home. Asking myself  today what is wrong with me? Hanging my head low and
praying for them to take Christ's courage........to sing the full..........the fullness of joy...........
embrace the darkness...........sometimes in the darkness we find the light...............Christ's light that will turn our weeping into joy..............pure joy
May your weekend be one of finding the light................God's light...where He can turn darkness into light.




Jeremiah 31:13 (NIV) Then maidens will dance and be glad, young
men and old as well. I will turn their mourning into gladness; I
will give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.

all of grace,
Robbie