Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Random pics that my daughter Gracie took.....for her mommy's blog...

This is one of the loves of my life!!!!!! Who could resist that precious face..............................................

Some of the trees around our house......

This is our street that we live on... My house is up on the Right.......The colors are just breath taking this time of year.. Makes me so thankful that I live in the Carolina"s.............................I love the changing of the Seasons...Fall being my favorite...It quites my soul....

Gracie is so creative...She wants to grow up and be a dream catcher.... I love that she thinks of my blog and wants to take pictures for it. One night I found her on the computer reading my blog..........................What a gift my girls are...Just so thankful today....
Praying for each women reading this blog to find a quiet place,  a sanctuary of stillness to sit alone and spend time with God.....just to thank him.... He who has given us so much........
Blessings,
Robbie