Monday, March 14, 2011

Life.................

Dishes piled high.....is what I awake too when the alarm rings in the morning...I stare at the clock trying so hard to see the time but it remains blurry.....my life but a mere vapor is blurry............The kids are racing around slamming doors trying to get everything done before they leave for another day in the life which feels like "ground-hog day!"
My soul is down-cast because I am empty.....there is nothing left....the kids are racing as well in this race we call life!!!!......the race to where?....is it the race to no-where???
My soul is empty because it has been drained....like the soap suds that swirl down the drain......all is gone in another day....
Crumbs on the counter.....there is always cooking, cleaning and the stacking of dishes........in this thing we call "Life." And these teenagers that I am entrusted with by God that keep falling......falling down in this world that sucks them so deep into it that they don't even notice until it is too late; until the damage is done.......
I speak to God is if I can beg, borrow or still more time from Him........pleading my case that I want more......more time in a day to accomplish what I WANT!!!! Not what is more important but what I WANT.....in a world that is so intoxicating that it grooms us to think that it is all about us...............
 All I ever really want is MORE..........MORE time in a day...... Time to feel the warmth of the sun on my face......time to kneel at my church pew and pray........ time to seek God and find His face......time to listen to the rain fall like God's grace........time to embrace the ones I love for another day.......Time to find the Spiritual Rhythm of this race we call life and to be wrapped up as one with the Father......
(Psalm 39:6)   “Surely everyone goes around like a mere phantom;
in vain they rush about, heaping up wealth
without knowing whose it will finally be.

We need your help Father against the enemy......for human help is useless............
(Psalm 60:1-4) You have rejected us, God, and burst upon us;

you have been angry—now restore us!
2 You have shaken the land and torn it open;
mend its fractures, for it is quaking.
3 You have shown your people desperate times;
you have given us wine that makes us stagger.
4 But for those who fear you, you have raised a banner
to be unfurled against the bow.
Quite our anxious spirits. Lord.......
His Grace,
Robbie