Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Next Generation.......

We are called to influence the next generation.....
We are called to have spiritual children...
Did you know that we are supposed to be praying for our children's children's children?
We should be praying for them to be mighty warriors for God and praying also for their future marriages. Praying also that their faith comes to them at an early age. Praying for future pastors to come from the generations after us.
Our Faith is supposed to extend over to future generations... Isn't that amazing? Who are you going to pass your spiritual baton too?
This made me wonder today if anyone before me prayed for me? Something deep inside of me tells me "YES" they did. My great-grandmother's name was Talitha. My mom shared with me what a godly woman she was. I can't help but think that she prayed for the generations behind her (which would include me).
Praise God today for someone that could have prayed for you although they never got to see their Harvest.... God wants to stir us to do something for the up and coming generations. God is LORD OVER ALL GENERATIONS....
This holiday season I want to start with our own tradtions that can be handed down to my future generations. I will need your help on this because I do not have any tradtions that have been handed down.....
I need you to share some of your traditions!!! PLEASE POST...them. Take a risk and share!!! I don't think the Yahweh blog has had a comment in years....lol If there is something wrong with the blogging site and it want let you post please email us and let us know at yahwehsistersministries@yahoo.com
God bless you and your family during this holiday season. Let us not forget to pray for our future generations!
Robbie, Amy, and Jen