Monday, November 8, 2010




I know that the second picture is hard to look at, but this is my second son, Joshua. In the second picture he was 6 years old. It was New Year's Eve, he was burned from a fire pit we had in the backyard roasting marsh mellows. The angel behind him was given to us by my mother in law, cause God was definitely looking out for him that night. After he was burned I was a mess, but never that night did I stop realizing that it could have been much worse. I thanked God over and over that he spared my son. God is good and what we go through in this life only makes us stronger for his kingdom. The first picture is Josh now at 9, playing football. His skin is perfect, not even one scar. You know that night was a nightmare, but the two people we had over was a fireman and a paramedic. I'm a nurse, but was worthless that night. Those friends helped put out the fire that kept Josh from being burned more severely. Remember to thank God for the miracles in our lives and pray for the safety of our families. God is in control. Pray for God to guide us daily and a better understanding of what we have to go through, so that we can be an example for others.
Blessings,
Amy